For the relief of:
- Insect Bites
- Skin allergies
- Food Allergy
- 6-12 years: 1/2 tablet every 4-6 hours, maximum of 6 halves in a 24 hours period.
- Adults: 1 tablet every 4-6 hours, maximum of 6 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- Elderly: 3 tablets every 4-6 hours, maximum of 3 tablets in a 24 hour period.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Warning: May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Each tablet contains Chlorphenamine Maleate 4 mg.
- Other Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, maize starch, pre-gelatinised maize starch, magnesium stearate, and the colouring agent yellow iron oxide (E172).