How to take Panadol tablets
- Adults, including the elderly, and children aged 12 years and over: Swallow 2 tablets with water 3 to 4 times a day as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 6-12 years: Give 1/2 to 1 tablet to swallow 3-4 times daily as required. Do not give more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
What does Panadol 500mg Contain?
- Panadol tablets contain the OptizorbTM formulation: Active ingredient Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
- Other ingredients Pregelatinised starch, calcium carbonate, alginic acid, crospovidone, povidone (K-25), magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, parahydroxybenzoates (sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate [E219], sodium ethyl parahydroxybenzoate [E215], and sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate [E217]), opadry white (YS-1-7003), which contains titanium dioxide, hypromellose, macrogol, polysorbate 80 and carnauba wax.
Always read the enclosed leaflet carefully.