Panadol ActiFast contains a unique formulation that gets to the source of pain fast. It acts faster than standard paracetamol tablets to give fast, effective pain relief.
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscular ache/pain
- Period pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Fast-acting formula
- Effective pain relief
- Gentle on the stomach
How to take
- Adults & children aged 12 years and over: Take 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
For professional advice on medicines, consult your pharmacist.
Do not take
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
Consult your doctor
- Before taking this medicine if you have severe liver or kidney disease.
- If headache becomes persistent, see your doctor
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdosage even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Active ingredient Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
- Other ingredients: Sodium hydrogen carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, starch pregelatinised, povidone, maize starch, potassium sorbate (E 202), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide (E 171), polydextrose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- See the top of the pack for batch number and expiration date.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.