Effective relief from sneezing, itchy and runny nose, and nasal congestion. Non-drowsy.
How to use:
- This medicine only works if used regularly. It can take 3 to 4 days before you notice your symptoms getting better.
- Before using your nasal spray, blow your nose gently to clear your nostrils.
- Shake the bottle gently before use.
- First-time usage: Hold the bottle upright with the spray pointing away from you. Fill the pump spray by pressing the nozzle downwards and pressing and release 5 times. Do this until a fine spray is produced. The spray is now ready to use.
- Close one nostril with your finger and hold the bottle upright. Insert the nozzle into the opposite nostril as far as is comfortable.
- Breathe gently through your nose with your mouth closed.
- While you are doing this, press the nozzle to deliver one spray.
- Then breathe out through your nose. Now do the same for the opposite nostril.
- Repeat in both nostrils if necessary.
- Contains 55 micrograms of triamcinolone acetonide per spray.