- How to take: Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey, or your usual sweetener.
- How much to take: For adults only: 1 sachet up to 3 times daily. Do not exceed 3 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12. Do not take for more than 3 days without medical advice.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Ingredients (Each sachet contains)
Paracetamol 1000mg - The action of Analgestic (decongestant) for the relief of:
- Sore Throats
- Body Aches & Pains
- Blocked or runny nose
Powder for an oral solution also contains sodium citrate, citric acid, curcumin, lemon flavour, aspartame (E951), sucrose, ascorbic acid, (vitamin C), and saccharin sodium.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Contains Paracetamol
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdosage because of the risk of irreversible liver damage
- Contains a source of phenylalanine, mat be harmful to people with phenylketonuria
- This medical product contains 5.3mMol (122mg) sodium per dose. To be taken into consideration by patients on a controlled sodium diet.
- Contains 2.2g of sucrose per dose. Should be taken into account in patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Do not take with any other decongestant or paracetamol-containing product.