How to take: For oral use. Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey, or your usual sweetener.
How much to take: Adults and children 12 and over: 1 sachet every 4 - 6 hours.
Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12, except on medical advice.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE!
- Paracetamol 1000mg, the action is Analgesic & Antipyretic for the relief of Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Guaifenesin 200mg, the action of Expectorant for the relief of a chesty cough.
- Total sugars 2.0g in a base including ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), pulverised sucrose, aspartame (E951), sodium citrate, citric acid, curcumin, lemon flavor, saccharin sodium, and caster sugar.
- Contains a source of phenylalanine. May be harmful to people with phenylketonuria.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Do not take if: allergic to any of the ingredients. See the leaflet enclosed for further information.