What does Lemsip Max do?
Lemsip Max relieves the symptoms associated with Colds & Flu.
How to take:
- Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey, or your usual sweetener.
How much to take:
- Adults and children 12 and over: 1 sachet every four hours.
- Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Please see the enclosed leaflet for further information
Ingredients (Each sachet contains)
Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
Sucrose (pulverized), Sucrose (caster), Citric acid anhydrous, Sodium citrate, Blackcurrant flavour, Aspartame (E951), Saccharin sodium, Ascorbic acid, Enocyanine
- Do not take with other paracetamol-containing products.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdoes, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Please see the enclosed leaflet enclosed for further information.