Exterol Ear Drops are used to soften and remove wax from ears. The presence of urea hydrogen peroxide loosens the wax by breaking it down into small pieces. These drops are suitable for use by adults, children, and the elderly
How to use:
- Turn the cap anti-clockwise and remove the cap revealing the applicator nozzle.
- Tilt your head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear.
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear. Then wipe away any surplus with a tissue.
- Repeat in another ear if necessary then wash hands.
- DO NOT plug the ear with loose cotton wool.
- Use once or twice daily for 3
Ingredient: Urea hydrogen peroxide 5% w/w