BetterYou DLux 1000 Vegan Vitamin D Oral Spray is a pure and simple formulation using Vitamin D3V®, a 100% plant-origin vitamin D3, designed to maintain vitamin D levels.
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D
- A pure and simple vegan formulation
- 100% plant-origin vitamin D3
- Palm-free coconut oil from sustainable sources
- Supports bones, teeth, and a healthy immune system
- A fast and convenient way to support vitamin D levels
- 100 daily doses
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Delivering 1000IU per spray, DLux 1000 Vegan provides an effective maintenance dosage for adults and teenagers.
Containing only vitamin D and coconut oil, this incredible pure and simple formulation provides optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft tissue of the inner cheek, delivering the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
|Product size:||15ml / 100 sprays|
|Usage length:||3-month supply|
|Strength per single spray:||1000IU / 25μg|
|Active ingredient:||Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of vitamin D for vegans
Vitamin D helps support healthy bones and teeth by aiding calcium absorption, contributes to immunity by contributing to the healthy functioning of the immune system, and helps maintain normal muscle function.
Taking a vegan vitamin D supplement is important for those following a vegan diet as the main food sources include; fish, dairy, and eggs
Who needs it
Due to our changing diets and ever-increasing internal lifestyles, everyone should look to ensure they maintain healthy vitamin D levels throughout the year.
However, the Department of Health outlines the following groups as “at-risk” and should strongly consider supplementation:
- All pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Infants and young children under 5 years of age
- Older people aged 65 years and over
- People who have low or no exposure to the sun
- People who have darker skin