Cerumol Ear Drops Solution is used to soften and remove wax from the ears. The presence of Arachis oil lubricates the ear wax and the chlorobutanol, which is an antibacterial agent that loosens the wax
How to use:
- Prepare a small pad of cotton wool, the size of your thumbnail.
- Lie or sit down and tilt your head to the side.
- Use the dropper to put 5 drops into the ear canal, do not push the dropper into the ear.
- As the liquid enters the ear there may be a harmless tingling sensation.
- Moisten the small pad of cotton wool with Cerumol or petroleum jelly.
- Place the cotton wool pad into the ear but do not push right into the ear canal.
- Remove the pad after one hour or in the morning.
- Repeat daily for three days
Arachis oil refined (peanut oil) 57.3% w/v, chlorobutanol hemihydrate 5% w/v.