Casacol Expectorant Syrup for use in the treatment of coughs and congestions which are symptoms of the cold and bronchitis. The syrup is sugar-free and breaks down mucus to help you to breathe easier.
Who can use:
This product can be used by adults and children over 6 years of age.
How to use:
- Children 6 – 12 years take one 5ml spoonful 3 to 4 times daily.
- Adults and children over 12 years take one or two 5ml spoonfuls 3 to 4 times daily. (Maximum daily dose 20ml)
- You should not take this medication for more than 5 consecutive days. No more than 4 doses are to be given in any 24 hour period.
- Do not give to children under 6.
- Never exceed the stated dose
- Always read the product leaflet
Each 5ml contains Methoxyphenamine hydrochloride 20mg, Guaiphenesin 100mg, Sodium Citrate 200mg. Also contains Sorbitol (E420), Ponceau 4R (E124), Nipasept [methyl (E218), ethyl (214) and proply (E216) Hydroxybenzoate]