What does Benylin Phlegm Cough Syrup do?
When you're suffering from a deep, chesty cough, but still want to get on with your normal daily routine, you can rely on Benylins formulation to provide an immediate soothing effect and ease irritation caused by coughs, and also work deeper down to loosen phlegm, clear bronchial congestion, and make your cough more productive.
Benylins' deep, penetrating action is clinically proven to relieve chest coughs without drowsiness.
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use with chronic cough such as occur with asthma or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions, without consulting a doctor.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed in order to protect it from moisture.
Dosage: For oral use only
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Two 5ml spoonfuls four times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
- Guaifenesin 100mg, Levomenthol 1.1 mg.
- Other ingredients include Liquid glucose, sucrose, colouring E124.
- This product contains 5 vol % ethanol.
- This product contains 16.42mg sodium per 5ml.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use the bottle if the seal is broken when purchased.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.